Foot Balm Thermo
This product is currently sold out.
A warming balm for cold feet.
Active ingredients carefully extracted from the ginger root have a warming effect and, with the addition of camphor creating soothing warmth for cold feet. Allantoin and other derivatives of chamomile along with Eucerin makes the skin soft and resilient with a pleasantly relaxing care for stressed feet, especially in the winter months.
Use: Apply morning and evening to clean feet, massage gently for two minutes.
Retail Size: 100 ml (SKU: 80152)
Professional Size: 500 ml (SKU: 9014)
- warming care substances provide protection against cold feet during the cold time of the year; also in the evening before going to bed
- provides comforting relaxation for stressed feet
- nourishes feet to render them soft and smooth
- protects against inflammations
- prevents athletes foot
- regenerates highly stressed foot skin
- Ginger (ZINGIBER OFFICINALIS)
- Camomile (CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA), Roman camomile (ANTHEMIS NOBILIS)
- Azulene (GUAIAZULENE)
AQUA (WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, CETYL PALMITATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ZINGIBER OFFICINALIS (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (CARNAUBA), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL HEPTANOATE, STEARETH-7, STEARETH-10, STEARYL CAPRYLATE, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, GUAIAZULENE, ALLANTOIN, CAMPHOR, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN