This variant is currently sold out
Its active ingredients lactic acid and willow bark extract together with the high content of salicylic acid compounds soften hard skin, calluses and corns. Apply undiluted to the affected areas.
Use: Dab callus softener onto cleansed foot sole and toes with pad until skin is sufficiently coated. Apply foot balm or fissure cream afterwards. Apply daily in the case of severe callus until foot skin becomes soft and smooth again.
Retail Size:125 ml (SKU: 8022)
Professional Size: 500 ml (SKU: 9016)
- softens callus, weals, and corns
- softens callus without affecting healthy skin
- eases removal of callused spots
- also suitable for weals on hands
- LACTIC ACID
- Willow bark extract (SALIX ALBA)
- Camomile (CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA), Roman camomile (ANTHEMIS NOBILIS)
- Sodium Sulphate (NATRIUM SULFURICUM)
AQUA (WATER), SODIUM SULFATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN