UREA FOOT CREAM (DIABETIC BALM)
This product is currently sold out.
Cream for dry, callused heels. Suitable for diabetics.
A rich cream for the care of dry and sensitive skin on the feet. Urea binds moisture in the deeper layers of the skin, while vitamins E and D-panthenol make dry skin soft and elastic. Regular use protects against excessive callus formation, skin cracks and itching between the toes.
Use: Apply cream to feet in the morning and evening after cleansing.
Retail size: 100 ml (SKU: 56002)
Prof. Size: 500 ml (SKU: 56216)
- promotes intensive and long-lasting moisture
- particularly suitable for diabetics
- reduces the formation of calluses
- wound healing and itch relieving ingredients
- UREA: Urea in concentrates enable a distinct improvement in the hydration and smoothness of the skin. Urea also softens thick skin.
- PANTHENOL: Known as provitamin B5, improves skin hydration, anti-inflammatory, and relieves itching.
- PEPPERMINT OIL: Refreshes, cools and improves blood circulation. Very good antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- VITAMIN E: Nourishing, calming and anti-inflammatory.
AQUA (WATER), UREA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, TRIDECETH-6, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, LIMONENE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN